Looking for our future VFX Artist !
We are looking for a VFX Artist both rigorous and committed to join the team at the origin of "A Plague Tale : Requiem".
- You have an eye for detail and an artistic fibre
- You're open-minded and you appreciate teamwork
- You are familiar with FX editors
- You know the pipelines and console rendering techniques inside out
- You are familiar with technical contraints and optimization levers
- You know how to get the most out of the software, middlewares, and tools to achieve your goals
- You master a 3D software (3ds Max ideally)
As plus :
- You master the programming of shaders (GLSL / HLSL)
- You know C++, Python, and C#
- You have knowledges in a scripting langage
- You have knowledge of Houdini
Under the responsability of the Art Director, you will join a team of 3D Artists and Technical Artists. You will be in charge of the conception, the polish and the implementation of amazing visual effects.
- You will create FX for environments (rain, snow, fire..) and for gameplay feedbacks (shots, projectiles…)
- You will participate to the improvement of existing tools, such as our FX editor
- You will optimize VFX to answer the technical contraints of the engine and the technologies
- You will integrate your FX in the levels of the game
So far you're following us? If so, go in the blue banner below (don't forget your website or your ArtStation!).
See you soon!
The Asobo team