The team of Microsoft Flight Simulator is looking for a Technical Designer !
- You have a degree in Engineering or in Design
- You have very good understanding of game design and programming principles
- You have good analytical and formalization skills
- You are a rigorous person, with good writing skills
- You appreciate teamwork
- You are fluent in english
And if on top of that, you have some knowledge in scripting (e.g: XML...), then this challenge is for you!
Within the Game Design team, and under the supervision of a Game Design Director, here are the details of your missions:
- You will work on defining specifications for the needs of the Content and the the Market Place team
- You will work on the architecture of the game packages
- You will be the link between the teams in Game Design, Programming Tools and Engine
- You will work with our player base, solving problems, diagnosing the root cause of tricky issues our players experience, and implementing solutions
- You will share stories diagnosing bugs and issues from incomplete data. You will give steps to solve the problems and the systems put in place
- You will nurture and develop the relationship between our players and the development team from a technical standpoint
So far you're following us? If so, go in the blue banner below !
See you soon!
The Asobo Team