Join us !
The Engine team working on the project « A Plague Tale : Requiem » is looking for its future Senior Graphics Programmer !
- You hold a diploma in computer science (engineering school or similar training)
- You have 5 years of experience or more in a similar position in the video game industry
- You have strong knowledge of C++ with excellent multi-threaded programming techniques
- You have a good understanding of modern GPU rendering pipeline and how to use it efficiently
- You have solid knowledges of one of rendering API : DirectX12 / Vulkan
- You have solid understanding of 3D linear algebra
- You have experience with modern rendering techniques : TAA, deferred rendering, reflections, global illumination.
As a plus :
- You have experience of working with profiling tools
- You have experience with hardware raytracing
Within the Engine team and under the responsability of the Lead engine programmer :
- You will implement and/or change existing graphics technology used in Engine
- You will add support for new hardware
- You will plan 3D technology development with technical Artists and the programmers
- You will iteratively develop new 3D technology in collaboration with technical Artists and programmers
- You will analyse and propose improvement to the existing 3D technology in the engine
- You will perform memory and performance optimizations of the 3D technology to meet the requirements for target platforms of the game
- You will provide support to technical artists and other team members as required to correctly and efficiently utilize the 3D technology
- You will fix graphics /rendering issues in game and in the editor
- You will debug and fix issues in the 3D technology as they arise
So far you're following us? If so, go in the blue banner below !
See you soon!
The Asobo team