Looking for a Senior Game Designer to join us !
We are looking for a talented, rigorous, and committed Senior Game Designer to work on Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- You have a at least 3 years of experience in the same role
- You have worked on a AA or AAA video game production
- You have good analytical and formalization skills
- You are a rigorous person, with good writing skills
- You appreciate teamwork
And if on top of that:
- You have previous experience in system design and/or economy design
- You have a previous experience in a live game
- You have a previous experience in simulation game or sport game
Within the Game Design team, here are the details of your missions:
- You will participate in the design of the different game modes
- You will participate in the design of the production tools necessary for the development of the different game modes
- You will be in charge of providing clear and structured documents for other trades
- You will be responsible for the daily monitoring of the game modes for which you will be in charge : iteration, debug, coordination with the different trades
- You will think about raising and anticipating production problems related to your mission
- You will be in charge of drafting all reporting documents for internal/external use
- You will include the realization of your work within technical constraints and a predefined schedule (task management)
So far you're following us? If so, go in the blue banner below ! (don't forget your website!).
See you soon!
The Asobo Team