The team behind "A Plague Tale: Innocence" is looking for 2 Senior Animators !
If you like challenges, animation and surpassing yourself, then keep reading, you'll be interested!
We are looking for 2 Senior Animators to work on a project that has not yet been announced.
As we are talking about potentially joining the team on the new baby of Asobo Studio, then you understand that we are obviously looking for very passionate and ambitious people, eager to always push further the quality of their animations!
- You have at least 3 years of experience in similar position
- You have worked on a AA or AAA video game production
- If you have an excellent mastery of animation techniques
- If you have a good knowledge of anatomy
- If you know the technical constraints related to real-time, 3D engines and level editors
- If you master Motion Builder
- If you're methodical and have an eye for detail
- If you like to work in a team
… Then this challenge is for you! Here are more details on what will be expected from you.
Working under the direction of a Lead Animator Gameplay :
- You will animate the characters/objects intended for real-time, with or without motion capture sources
- You'll take part in the motion capture sessions
- You will ensure that animations are correctly integrated into the game
As we are a human size team, this project will ask you to show great autonomy and proactivity in your work.
So far you're following us? If so, please send us your resume and cover letter (and don’t forget your updated demoreel!)
See you soon !
The Asobo Team