We are looking for a passionate Mission Designer to join the Microsoft Flight Simulator team!
- If you are passionate about aviation and/or flight simulators
- You have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position
- You have good analytical and formalization skills
- You are a rigorous person, with good writing skills
- You appreciate teamwork
Within the Game Design team, here are the details of your missions:
- You will participate in the design of the different game modes
- You will participate in the design of the production tools necessary for the development of the different game modes
- You will propose mission designs related to the game modes mentioned above
- You will be in charge of providing clear and structured documents for other trades
- You will implement missions using the tools provided, in collaboration with the gameplay & art teams.
- You will be responsible for the daily monitoring of the game modes for which you will be in charge (iteration, debug, coordination with the different trades)
- You will think about raising and anticipating production problems related to your mission
- You will be in charge of drafting all reporting documents for internal/external use
- You will have to include the realization of your work within technical constraints and a predefined schedule (management task)
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter.
See you soon!
The Asobo Team