Why this recruitment?
That’s very simple, we want to bring new mission contents to Microsoft Flight Simulator!
Why is this a great opportunity?
Because you will create new activities and also participate in the creation of new game modes in the simulation! You will work on a very ambitious project in which you will have to push your ideas ever further without forgetting the game is a realistic one!
You will be part of the Mission Design team which consists of 6 people, and you will be under the responsibility of Jonathan, Lead Game Designer. On a daily basis you will work in close collaboration with Gameplay and UI/UX teams.
- You will participate in the design of the different game modes and will work on functionalities such as : mission systems, adventure mode, competitions, championship etc…
- You will propose mission designs related to the game modes mentioned above
- You will implement missions using the tools provided
- You will be in charge of providing clear and structured documents for other departments
- You will be responsible for the daily monitoring of the game modes you have created : iteration, debug, coordination with the different departments
- You will raise and anticipate production problems related to your mission
- You will include the realization of your work within technical constraints and also define schedules (management task)
The fundamentals to succeed in this role
- You have at least 3 years of experience as Designer (Game, Level, Quest)
- You have good analytical and formalization skills
- You are curious and rigorous
- You appreciate teamwork
- You have good writing skills, both in French and English
The little extras to be even more comfortable in this role
- You have a diploma in Design
- You have knowledges of scripting (XML ideally)
- You have an interest in simulation games
- You have a curiosity - or a personal interest - for aviation
If this opportunity sounds like a relevant next step for your career, we'd love to meet you. Do not hesitate to fill out the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (and if you have a portfolio to present to us, we are of course interested).
The next steps?
- Review of your application
- Technical assessment
- HR interview
- Technical interview with the Leads of the project
See you soon!
The Asobo team
Asobo Studio is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation