We are looking for a passionate Mission Designer to join the Microsoft Flight Simulator team!
- You are passionate about aviation and/or flight simulators
- You have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar position
- You have good analytical and formalization skills
- You are a rigorous person, with good writing skills
- You appreciate teamwork
Within the Game Design team, here are the details of your missions:
- You will participate in the design of the different game modes
- You will participate in the design of the production tools necessary for the development of the different game modes
- You will propose mission designs related to the game modes mentioned above
- You will be in charge of providing clear and structured documents for other trades
- You will implement missions using the tools provided, in collaboration with the gameplay & art teams.
- You will be responsible for the daily monitoring of the game modes for which you will be in charge (iteration, debug, coordination with the different trades)
- You will think about raising and anticipating production problems related to your mission
- You will be in charge of drafting all reporting documents for internal/external use
- You will have to include the realization of your work within technical constraints and a predefined schedule (management task)
So far you're following us? If so, go in the formular below ! (don't forget to share with us your portfolio)
The next steps ?
- Review of your application
- Technical assessment
- HR interview
- Technical interview with the Leads of the project
See you soon!
The Asobo team
Asobo Studio is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation