Looking for a Gameplay Programmer to join us !
We are looking for a talented Gameplay Programmer, both rigorous and involved to work on Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- You have a thorough knowledge of C++.
- You have a solid understanding of mathematics
- You are aware of performance and memory issues in video games
- You have good communication skills and you like to work in a team
- You are autonomous, responsible and creative
As a "plus":
- You have participated in the creation of one or more commercialized games
- You have knowledge of versioning tools (Perforce, Git)
- You have knowledge of physics
- You have knowledge of Unity or Unreal engines
Under the responsibility of the Lead, you will be required to participate in different tasks:
- You will work on the evolution of the air traffic AI system
- You will improve the system of mission
- You will add new features for cameras
As we are a team on a human scale, this project will require you to be autonomous and proactive in your work.
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (or your website, or your ArtStation!...).
See you soon !
The Asobo Team