Looking for a Gameplay Programmer to join us !
We are looking for a talented Gameplay Programmer, both rigorous and involved to work on Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- You have a thorough knowledge of C++.
- You have a solid understanding of mathematics
- You are aware of performance and memory issues in video games
- You have good communication skills and you like to work in a team
- You are autonomous, responsible and creative
As a "plus":
- You have participated in the creation of one or more commercialized games
- You have knowledge of versioning tools (Perforce, Git)
- You have knowledge of physics
- You have knowledge of Unity or Unreal engines
Under the responsibility of the Lead, you will be required to participate in different tasks:
- You will work on the evolution of the air traffic AI system
- You will improve the system of mission
- You will add new features for cameras
As we are a team on a human scale, this project will require you to be autonomous and proactive in your work.
So far you're following us? If so, go in the blue banner below !
See you soon !
The Asobo Team