- Take in charge simultaneous versions on different platforms
- Maintenance and respect constraints of several target platforms
- Optimize the flow of real time data and edition
- Maintain and optimize part of target platforms in various fields: rendering, audio, scene management, image processing, production flow, network, etc…
- Collaborate with the Technical Director and the Lead Platform Programmer in an auditing role and technical advice to artists and designers
- Design and develop the tools required by production
- Excellent knowledge of the architecture of CPU, GPU, memory caches, etc...
- Excellent understanding of GPUs and how they work
- Thorough understanding of DirectX SDK 11 API and internals. DirectX 12 would be a plus.
- Mastery of versioning tools (such as Perforce)
- Having personally taken part in the implementation of optimized code for one or more platforms
- Having personally used DirectX in a professional setting.
- Having experience with Unity and unreal engines would be a plus.
- The mastery of a game console such as Xbox and PlayStation is a plus.
- The mastery of OpenGL ES on an handheld device is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern rendering, audio or other areas applicable to video games.
- Knowledge of VMX instruction sets, and Altivec / SSE is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern platforms for online games is a plus (Xbox Live, PSN, SteamWork, etc.).
TO JOIN US PLEASE PROVIDE
- CV, application letter
- Personal works, portfolio, web site...