Come on and work with us on those beautiful planes!
Following the release of Microsoft Flight Simulator in August 2020, Asobo continues to work on improving its content. For this, we are looking for a motivated Autopilot Programmer, eager to produce some quality work!
- Proficient in C ++
- Technical mastery of aircraft flight systems (Autopilot, Navigation, PID Controller, Turbines, ...)
- Good level in mathematics
- Awareness of performance and memory issues in video games
- Ability to interact with a team with varied profiles (Designers, Producers, ..)
- Enthusiastic and rigorous
- Autonomous, responsible and creative
- Good level of professional English, written and spoken
As a "Plus":
- Have participated in the creation of one or more games marketed
- Knowledge of versioning tools (Perforce, Git)
Under the responsibility of the Lead Programmer, you will be required to participate in different tasks:
- Improve the Autopilot system currently in the game
- Improve the PID control system currently in the game
- Adjust and optimize the behavior of existing and future aircraft
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter.
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Otherwise you can also visit our LinkedIn, our Facebook page, or our Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo!
See you soon!
The Asobo team