- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- You have worked on a AA or AAA video game production
- You have an excellent mastery of technical animations
- You have a good knowledge of anatomy
- You know the technical constraints related to real-time, 3D engines and level editors
- You have mastered Motion Builder
- You are methodical and have an eye for detail
- You ike to work in a team
Working under the direction of the Lead Gameplay Animator:
- You will animate the characters/objects intended for real-time, with or without motion capture sources
- You'll take part in the motion capture sessions
- You will ensure that animations are correctly integrated into the game
As we are a human size team, this project will ask you to show great autonomy and proactivity in your work.
If this opportunity sounds like a relevant next step for your career, we'd love to meet you. Do not hesitate to fill out the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (and if you have a portfolio to present to us, we are of course interested).
The next steps?
- Review of your application
- Technical assessment
- HR interview
- Technical interview with the Leads of the project
See you soon!
The Asobo team
Asobo Studio is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation