- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- You have worked on a AA or AAA video game production
- If you have an excellent mastery with technical animations
- If you have a good knowledge of anatomy
- If you know the technical constraints related to real-time, 3D engines and level editors
- If you master Motion Builder
- If you're methodical and have an eye for detail
- If you like to work in a team
… Then this challenge is for you! Here are more details on what will be expected from you.
Working under the direction of a Lead Animator Gameplay :
- You will animate the characters/objects intended for real-time, with or without motion capture sources
- You'll take part in the motion capture sessions
- You will ensure that animations are correctly integrated into the game
As we are a human size team, this project will ask you to show great autonomy and proactivity in your work.
So far you're following us? If so, go in the formular below ! (and don’t forget your updated demoreel!)
The next steps ?
- Review of your application
- Technical assessment
- HR interview
- Technical interview with the Leads of the project
See you soon !
The Asobo team
Asobo Studio is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation