Come into the cockpit!
If you like beautiful mechanics then keep reading, you'll be interested!
We are looking for a talented, rigorous, and committed Aircraft System Designer to work on Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This project is unlike any other! You will need to be armed with courage and patience, and it will require you to be autonomous and proactive in your work.
- You have a degree in Engineering with a spezialisation in aeronautics
- You have very good knowledge of aircraft (systems, instrumentations..)
- You are passionate, or just curious about aviation and/or flight simulators
- You have good analytical and formalization skills
- You are a rigorous person, with good writing skills
- You appreciate teamwork
And if on top of that, you have some knowledge in scripting (e.g: XML...), then this challenge is for you!
Within the Game Design team, here are the details of your missions:
- Under the supervision of a senior designer you will be in charge of implementing aircraft, camera and controls related content
- You will be responsible for the daily monitoring of the content you created
- You will think about raising and anticipating production problems related to your mission
- You will be in charge of drafting all reporting documents for internal/external use
- You will have to include the realization of your work within technical constraints and a predefined schedule (task management)
So far you're following us? If so, go in the blue banner below !
The next steps ?
- Review of your application
- Technical assessment
- HR interview
- Technical interview with the Leads of the project
See you soon!
The Asobo team
Asobo Studio is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation