Come on and work with us on those beautiful planes!
Following the release of Microsoft Flight Simulator in August, Asobo continues to work on improving its content. For this, we are looking for a motivated Aircraft Engines Programmer, eager to produce some quality work!
- Strong aircraft engines knowledge
- Knowledge of C++
- Good level in mathematics
- Ability to interact with a team with varied profiles (Designers, Producers, ..)
- Enthusiastic and rigorous
- Autonomous, responsible and creative
- Good level of professional English, written and spoken
As a "Plus":
- Knowledge of versioning tools (Perforce, Git)
Under the responsibility of the Lead Programmer, you will participate in the development of present or future aircraft engines in the game (jets, turboprops, electrical,...). You will then have the opportunity to share your knowledge with a team of enthusiasts on a daily basis and to push even further Microsoft Flight Simulator realism!
So far you're following us? If so, go in the blue banner below !
See you soon!
The Asobo team