The team behind "A Plague Tale: Innocence" is looking for Animators!
If you like organization and planning, coffee, and excelling yourself then keep reading, you'll be interested!
We are looking for talented and committed Gameplay Animators to work on a project that has not yet been announced.
As we are talking about potentially joining the team on the new baby of Asobo Studio, then you understand that we are obviously looking for very passionate and ambitious people.
As we are a human-sized team, this project will require you to demonstrate great autonomy and proactivity in your work.
- If you have an excellent knowledge of animation techniques
- If you have good knowledge of anatomy
- If you know the technical constraints related to real time, 3D engines and level editors
- If you are familiar with Motion Builder
- If you are methodical and you pay attention to detail
- If you like to work in a team
… Then this challenge is made for you!
Within the animation team, and under the supervision of a Lead Animator, here is more detail on what will be expected of you:
- You will animate characters / objects, with or without a motion capture source
- You will participate in the creation / production of ingame animations and Real Time Events
- You will take part in the motion capture sessions
- You will ensure the proper integration of animations in the game
How does it sound? If you've got what it takes, do not hesitate to complete the contract form bellow with your CV and your cover letter (don't forget your Demoreel!)
See you soon !
The Asobo team