For lovers of machines and other vehicles to model!
If you like beautiful machines, realistic modeling, coffee and surpassing yourself then keep reading, it will interest you!
We are looking for a talented Vehicle Artist, both rigorous and committed to working on the next Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This project is not like the others! It will require courage, patience, and you will be asked to be autonomous and proactive in your work.
- If you have experience in Hard Surface modeling
- If you excel on 3DS Max and Photoshop
- If you have an eye for detail
- If you have an excellent sense of form, mass, and volume
- If you can push the level of fidelity to a given reference to the maximum
What if, on top of that:
- You have experience applying and refining shaders
- You have knowledge and / or experience in PBR
- You have experience in industrial design
Then this challenge is for you! Here are the details of your missions:
- You'll create 3D models by working from conceptual models - working on both exteriors and interiors
- You will be in charge of creating and applying the appropriate textures
- You will work by following the technical and planning constraints
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and your cover letter (don't forget your website or your ArtStation!...).
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Otherwise, you can also go to our LinkedIn, Facebook page, or Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo. And you'll see, sometimes we make pancakes!
See you soon!
The Asobo team