- You will create 3D models by working from conceptual models - working on both exteriors and interiors
- You will create and use appropriate textures
- You will work within technical constraints and also define schedules
The fundamentals to succeed in this role
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Hard Surface modeling
- You master 3DS Max and Photoshop
- You have a good eye and you are accurate to references
- You have an excellent sense of form, mass, and volumes
The little extras to be even more comfortable in this role
- You have experience applying and refining shaders
- You have knowledge and / or experience with PBR
- You have experience in industrial design
If this opportunity sounds like a relevant next step for your career, we'd love to meet you. Do not hesitate to fill out the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (and if you have a portfolio to present to us, we are of course interested).
The next steps?
- Review of your application
- Technical assessment
- HR interview
- Technical interview with the Leads of the project
See you soon!
The Asobo team
Asobo Studio is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation