Could you be the UX Designer of the next Microsoft Flight Simulator?
Within the UI / Game Design team, you are in charge of designing the user experience for the upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator:
- Interface and interaction design in collaboration with a UI designer
- Work with the team on a daily basis, evaluate the implementation work and make feedbacks accordingly
- Creating mockups and blueprints with tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, etc ...
- Work on the ergonomics and functionality of the experience (menus, controls, feedbacks, flow ...)
- Raise and anticipate production problems related to your mission
- Aviation/ Flight Simulation enthusiast
- Teamwork / Communication
- Knowledge of cognitive psychology and fluency in French/ English is a real plus
HOW TO JOIN US
How does it sound? If you've got what it takes, do not hesitate to send us an email to email@example.com with your CV and your cover letter (or your site, or your ArtStation ... you do you !)
If you want to know us better, take a look at our Instagram, our Facebook page, or our Twitter account, there is plenty to discover about life @Asobo Studio!
See you soon ?!
The Asobo team