An UX Designer needed to work on Microsoft Flight Simulator !
We are looking for a talented, rigorous, and committed UX Designer to work on Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The UX Designer is in charge of designing the user experience for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- You have a degree in Design (UX design, product design, interaction design, game design..)
- You have at least 3 years of experience in similar position in video game, virtual reality or augmented reality sector
- You have good analytical and formalization skills
- You are recognized for your interpersonal skills and your ability to defend your ideas
And if, on top of that...
- You have knowledge of cognitive psychology
- You are fluency in French/ English
...then keep reading !
In synergy with the UI and Game Design, and under the supervision of the Lead UX Designer, here are the details of your missions:
- Continuously improve the UX of the simulation based on users feedback and the expert analysis
- Propose design solutions to respond to game designers' issues as well as in response to requests for new features
- Create the material necessary to formulate these responses: flow, user journey, etc ...
- Monitor the integration of works and ensure that the expected quality of projects is respected under technical and planning constraints
- Carry out user tests (protocol and handover) at various key points in production (upstream and downstream)
- Raise and anticipate production problems related to your mission
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (don't forget your website, or your ArtStation!...).
See you soon !
The Asobo team