Looking for UI Programmers to join us!
If you like challenges, HTML, coffee, and challenging yourself then keep reading, you'll be interested!
We're looking for talented UI Programmers who are curious and involved to work on the next Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This project is not like the others! It will require courage, patience, and you will have to be autonomous and proactive in your work.
- You already have experience as a UI Programmer
- You have a good artistic sensitivity, ability to work under an art direction
- A Front End Web Developper Background could be relevant
A Plus :
- Knowledge in C ++ would be appreciated, but it is not mandatory
For the purposes of a new project, we are looking for a UI programmer whose mission will be to:
- Lay the foundation / architecture of the project's HTML UI
- Work in collaboration with the Lead UI Artist to ensure that the UI achieves both our aesthetic and usability goals
- You also ensure the documentation of the various elements designed or programmed.
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (and your website, or other projects... as you wish!).
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Or you can also visit our LinkedIn, Facebook page, or Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo! And you'll see, sometimes we make pancakes!
See you soon!
The Asobo Team