Looking for a UI Artist to join the team!
If you like Photoshop, coffee, and surpassing yourself then keep reading, it will interest you!
We are looking for a talented UI Artist, both rigorous and committed to working on the next Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This project is not like the others! It will require courage, patience, and you will be asked to be autonomous and proactive in your work.
• You have very good knowledge in Interface Design and Ergonomics
• You are an expert on Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, after effect
• You have an excellent artistic sense, especially in iconography, typography, and HUD elements
• You have a keen eye for composition, clarity, and readability
• You can be versatile in many different artistic styles. Ability to adapt to a pre-existing style.
And if on top of that, you have:
• Knowledge of HTML / CSS / JS
• Knowledge or affinity with the aeronautical environment
• Experience in web design
• A first experience in the Video Game Sector
Then this challenge is for you!
• You will create animated designs and mockups for menus, in-game interfaces or game features from the already existing DA
• Your mission will be to create a strong, consistent and ergonomic UI style
• You will work directly with the designers to solve the problems of readability and ergonomics
• You will work directly with programmers to resolve technical and implementation issues
• You will occasionally need to help with other artistic assignments, such as the production of marketing materials, etc.
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and your cover letter (don't forget your website or your ArtStation!...).
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Otherwise, you can also go to our LinkedIn, Facebook page, or Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo. And you'll see, sometimes we make pancakes!
See you soon!
The Asobo team