Looking for a Tools Programmer to join the Marketplace team of Microsoft Flight Simulator!
We are looking for a talented, rigorous, and involved Tools Programmer to work on Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The role of tools programmer is essential within this project, he improves daily production efficiency by providing creation tools as close as possible to user needs.
This position requires a lot of interaction and therefore requires solid technical knowledge, coupled with very good interpersonal skills.
- You hold a diploma in computer science (engineering school or similar training)
- You have 3 years of experience or more in a similar position
- You have strong knowledge of C ++
- You have a good level in GUI / GUI development, and used to using GUI libraries (ImGui / Qt / Wpf / ...)
- You have a very good ability to listen and adapt
- You are sensitive to the well-being of your users, as well as to their satisfaction
- You demonstrate rigor and reliability
- You regularly use version management tools (Perforce / Git / SVN)
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language would be a plus (PowerShell, Python, ...).
And if, on top of that, you have an additional interest in aviation or flight simulators then this position is for you!
- Within the Marketplace team, you are responsible for developing, improving and maintaining the content ingestion tools in the sim as well as the content publishing tools.
- You will also work in close collaboration with your Engine and Gameplay colleagues to find pragmatic solutions adapted to the existing code
- You will ensure the support of your developments via several communication channels (Internally / Chat / Forum)
- You will also be in direct contact with your colleagues from the QA team, who will certainly want to test the latest features before deploying them to several hundred users
- You will take part in the drafting of the public documentation of your tools
- You will present your work to your Tools colleagues during reviews, always with joy and good humor 😊
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter.
See you soon!
The Asobo Team