A whole planet to reproduce... if you are looking for a challenge, join us!
We are looking for a passionate and talented Technical Writer to work with us on the next Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This project is not like the others! You will need courage, patience, and it will require you to be autonomous and proactive in your work.
- If you have a Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in English, Computer Science and/or in a technical field
- If you have a solid writing, communication, and computer skills (English language)
- If you have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and product development documentation
- If you have experience with screen capturing, creating illustrations and diagrams, or basic graphics manipulation
- If you have a solid ability to interview and evaluate information from subject matter experts and incorporate the information into product documentation
And if you have an interest in aviation or flight simulators, then this is really a job made for you!
Here are the details of your missions:
- Collect the information required from the engineering and art departments to produce technical datasheets and release notes
- Produce video content to illustrate technical points
- Understand different user levels and write at the appropriate level:
- product/equipment installation and maintenance manuals
- technical documentation, including step-by-step tutorials and reference material
- Proactively seek feedback from user groups for continuously improving the product documentation’s content, usability and simplifying delivery mechanisms.
- (secondary) Assist with online help
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (and a link to your website or other projects... whatever you want!).
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Or you can also visit our LinkedIn, Facebook page, or Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo! Sometimes we make pancakes!
See you soon!