Join us !
We are looking for a Technical QA Tester to join the team working on Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- You hold a diploma in computer science (engineering school or similar training)
- You have strong knowledge of C ++
- You have good skills to identify and solve technical problems
- You have good communication skills to discuss with technical interlocutors
- You like to work in a team
As a plus :
- You have experience with FSX / P3D / MSFS SimConnect API
- You have experience with a 3D software (3D Studio Max ideally)
Within the SDK team and under the responsibility of the Lead Engine Programmer, you will join a programmer’s team and you will work with our QA testers and external developers (third parties). Here are the detail of your missions :
- You will take care of requests from third parties concerning the use of the platform (improvement, bugs, etc)
- You will analyze requests and provide a response with the support of the team
- You will test the tools of the Developer Mode of Microsoft Flight Simulator
- You will test the Microsoft Flight Simulator SDK (SimConnect, WebAssembly, HTML…)
- You will communicate regularly with our developers to send your bug reports and you will follow up
- You will create examples to illustrate the new features of the SDK
So far you're following us? If so, go in the blue banner below (and don’t forget to share with us a link to your website or other projects... whatever you want!).
See you soon!
The Asobo team