We are looking for several Technical Artists to work on our current projects like Microsoft Flight Simulator, and other unnanounced games...
Your missions will include:
- Programming shaders (GLSL / HLSL)
- Creating VFX
- Ensuring that visual assets can be easily integrated into Unity engine
- Ensuring that visual assets are optimized to meet the fps requirements
- Scripts programming
- Experience with optimisation techniques and constraints
- High knowledge of rendering pipelines and techniques on consoles
- Can make the most of softs, middleware, tools to achieve objectives
- Artistic outlook / Creativity / Eye for details
- Rigorous approach/ Methodical
- Teamwork / Open minded
- Capacity to self-train if needed
- Familiarity with CG-oriented programming languages, image manipulation and compression and particle systems
As a plus…
- Knowledge of MaxScript
- Knowledge of C++ programming
- Knowledge of French
HOW TO JOIN US
How does it sound? If you've got what it takes, do not hesitate to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and your cover letter (or your site, or your ArtStation ... you do you !)
If you want to know us better, take a look at our Instagram, our Facebook page, or our Twitter account, there is plenty to discover about life @Asobo Studio!
See you soon ?!
The Asobo team