Your goal: Test the SDK and the "Developer Mode" of Microsoft Flight Simulator.
If you like modding, drinking coffee, and surpassing yourself ... then read on, you will be interested!
We are looking for a talented QA Tech, both rigorous and involved to work on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.
- You have already created Mods and / or add-ons, ideally for one of the commercial flight simulators: FSX, Prepar3D, MSFS or X-Plane
- You have some experience messing around with 3D modeling, using 3D Studio Max or another 3D modeling software
- You have no difficulties understanding/ talking about technical topics
As a "bonus":
- Experience with FSX / P3D / MSFS SimConnect API would be a plus
- Knowledge of physics and flight dynamics would be a plus
- Curious and motivated
- Test the tools of the Developer Mode of Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Test the Microsoft Flight Simulator SDK (SimConnect, WebAssembly, HTML…)
- Create examples to illustrate the new features of the SDK
- Regular communication with MSFS developers, bug reports and follow-up
- Optional: generate and publish versions of the MSFS SDK
- Optional: communication with third-party actors, developers of add-ons for MSFS.
How does it sound? If you've got what it takes, do not hesitate to complete the contract form bellow with your CV and your cover letter (don't forget your Demoreel!)
If you want to know us better, take a look at our Instagram, our LinkedIn, our Facebook page, or our Twitter account, there is plenty to discover about life @Asobo Studio!
See you soon !
The Asobo team