Come into the cockpit!
If you like beautiful mechanics, coffee and surpassing yourself then keep reading, you'll be interested!
We are looking for a talented, rigorous, and committed Aircraft System Designer to work on Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This project is unlike any other! You will need to be armed with courage and patience, and it will require you to be autonomous and proactive in your work.
- If you are passionate, or just curious about aviation and/or flight simulators
- If you have good analytical and formalization skills
- If you are a rigorous person, with good writing skills
- If you appreciate teamwork
And if on top of that, you have some knowledge in scripting (e.g: XML...), then this challenge is for you!
Within the Game Design team, here are the details of your missions:
- Under the supervision of a senior designer you will be in charge of implementing aircraft, camera and controls related content
- You will be responsible for the daily monitoring of the content you created
- You will think about raising and anticipating production problems related to your mission
- You will be in charge of drafting all reporting documents for internal/external use
- You will have to include the realization of your work within technical constraints and a predefined schedule (management task)
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (don't forget your website!).
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Or you can also visit our LinkedIn, Facebook page, or Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo. And you'll see, sometimes we make pancakes!
See you soon!
The Asobo Team