We are looking for a Senior Technical Artist to join us!
We are looking for a talented Senior Technical Artist who is both rigorous and committed to work on the project "A Plague Tale : Requiem".
You will need to be methodical and proactive in your assignments, especially in learning new techniques, but also creative and imaginative.
- You master the programming of shaders (GLSL / HLSL)
- You know the pipelines and console rendering techniques inside out
- You are familiar with technical constraints and optimization levers
- You know how to get the most out of the software, middlewares, and tools to achieve your goals
- You know CG-oriented programming languages, image manipulation, and compression as well as particle systems.
- You're open-minded and you appreciate teamwork
- You have an eye for detail
Nice to have:
- You know C++, Python, and C#
- You master a 3D software (3ds Max highly recommended)
- You know about MaxScript
- You have knowledge of Substance and/or Houdini
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (don't forget your website or your ArtStation!).
See you soon!
The Asobo team