The team behind A Plague Tale: Innocence is looking for a Senior Level Designer!
We are looking for a Senior Level Designer to work on a project that has not yet been announced.
As it's about potentially joining the team on Asobo's new baby, we're looking for very passionate and ambitious people who want to push the quality of their work even further!
- You have a at least 3 years of experience in the same role
- You have worked on a AA or AAA video game production
- You are very creative and able to rely on solid videogame culture, especially in the adventure-narrative genre
- You master the different phases of level design (sketch, block, prototype...)
- You have a good ability to translate the design intentions into a game situation
- You like to work in a team with the different poles (art, code, design, production)
- You can analyze and synthesize
- You are fluent in French and English
Under the direction of the Lead Level Designer :
- You will create the design of several levels, in collaboration with an Artist, a Level Builder and a Narrative Level Designer
- You will have to integrate and adjust the elements that make up the levels
- You will create and update the Level Design documents
As we are a human-size team, this project will ask you to show great autonomy and proactivity in your work.
So far you're following us?
See you soon!
The Asobo Team