The team of "A Plague Tale: Requiem" is looking for a Senior Gameplay Programmer!
If you like C++, teamwork, and technical challenges, then keep reading this will interest you !
We're looking for a talented Senior Gameplay Programmer to work on "A Plague Tale : Requiem".
As it's about to join the team on Asobo's new baby, we're looking for particularly passionate and ambitious profiles, eager to push the quality of their work even further!
- You have at least 3 years of experience in similar position in video game industry
- You have strong knowledge of C ++ and 3D math
- You like to work in a team
- You have good communication skills
- You are autonomous, organized and versatile
- You are passionned for developing video games
- You are fluent in French
If you recognize yourself, then this job is for you!
Under the direction of the Lead Gameplay Programmer :
- You will work in collaboration with game designers and programmers
- You will developp and architect features of the game in various fields (3C, AI, weapons, savings...)
- You will integrate all the necessary elements (animations, UI, sounds..)
- You will improve and optimize the game's features
As we are a team on a human scale, this project will require you to be autonomous and proactive in your work.
So far you're following us? If so, go in the formular below !
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Otherwise you can also visit our LinkedIn, our Facebook page, or our Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo!
See you soon !
The Asobo Team