The team behind "A Plague Tale: Innocence" is looking for a Senior Gameplay Programmer!
If you like C++, teamwork, and technical challenges, then keep reading this will interest you !
We're looking for a talented Senior Gameplay Programmer to work on a project that has not yet been announced.
As it's about to join the team on Asobo's new baby, we're looking for particularly passionate and ambitious profiles, eager to push the quality of their work even further!
- You have at least 3 years of experience in similar position in video game industry
- You have strong knowledge of C ++ and 3D math
- You like to work in a team
- You have good communication skills
- You are autonomous, organized and versatile
- You are passionned for developing video games
- You are fluent in French
If you recognize yourself, then this job is for you! Here are the details of your missions:
Under the direction of the Lead Gameplay Programmer :
- You will work in collaboration with game designers and programmers
- You will developp and architect features of the game in various fields (3C, AI, weapons, savings...)
- You will integrate all the necessary elements (animations, UI, sounds..)
- You will improve and optimize the game's features
As we are a team on a human scale, this project will require you to be autonomous and proactive in your work.
So far you're following us?
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Otherwise you can also visit our LinkedIn, our Facebook page, or our Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo!
See you soon !
The Asobo Team