The team behind « A Plague Tale Innocence » is looking for a Senior Environment Artist !
If you like to creating stunning 3D environments, then keep reading, you'll be interested!
We are looking for a Senior Environment Artist to work on a project that has not yet been announced.
As we are talking about potentially joining the team on the new baby of Asobo Studio, then you understand that we are obviously looking for very passionate and ambitious people, eager to always push further the quality of their work!
- You have at least 3 years of experience in similar position
- You have an advanced degree in computer graphics
- You have experience in the video game industry: the number of games developed and marketed is crucial
- You master computer tools (3DSMAX, Photoshop...)
- You master next-gen modeling and texturing techniques: normal map, specular map...
- You have good illustrative skills
- You're creative with a good sense of observation
- You're methodical with the attention to detail
- You like to work in a team and you are open-minded
- You are fluent in French
Do you feel like you recognize yourself? Then discover the missions that await you!
Working under the direction of a Art Director and as part of the creative team, your duties will include:
- You will create environments with particular attention to lighting and composition
- You will produce next-gen objects from photos and designs
- You will work in collaboration with a level designer
- You will work in respect of technical and timing constraints (tasks management)
So far you're following us? Please send us french versions of your resume and cover letter (and don’t forget your updated demoreel!)
See you soon!
The Asobo Team