Your goal: Test the SDK and the "Developer Mode" of Microsoft Flight Simulator.
We are looking for a SDK Support Engineer, both rigorous and involved to work on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.
- You have already created Mods and / or add-ons, ideally for one of the commercial flight simulators: FSX, Prepar3D, MSFS or X-Plane
- You have some experience messing around with 3D modeling, using 3D Studio Max or another 3D modeling software
- You have no difficulties understanding/ talking about technical topics
As a "bonus":
- Experience with FSX / P3D / MSFS SimConnect API would be a plus
- Knowledge of physics and flight dynamics would be a plus
- Regular communication with MSFS developers, bug reports and follow-up
- Create examples to illustrate the new features of the SDK
- Test the Microsoft Flight Simulator SDK (SimConnect, WebAssembly, HTML…)
- Test the tools of the Developer Mode of Microsoft Flight Simulator
How does it sound? If so, go in the blue banner below !
If you want to know us better, take a look at our Instagram, our LinkedIn, our Facebook page, or our Twitter account, there is plenty to discover about life @Asobo Studio!
See you soon !
The Asobo team