Come make the massive world of Microsoft Flight Simulator prettier than ever!
- Take ownership of major engine features and systems, maintain code written by someone else, adapt it and develop new features on top of it
- Design and implement technical solutions to complex R&D problems, involving image processing, computer vision, mesh processing, machine learning...
- Take an active role managing and maintaining long running processes, feel responsible for integration into the final game
- Modernize a large existing code base
- Excellent knowledge of C++, Visual Studio build system (props...), knowledge of C#, Python is a plus
- Strong scientific background (3D math, image processing, data compression...)
- Experience optimizing for CPU/GPU, debugging
- Cloud computing management is a plus (Azure, VMs, services...)
- Curious and eager to learn
- Good communication skills, team work in an open space environment, comfortable working in a big project
HOW TO JOIN US
How does it sound? If you've got what it takes, do not hesitate to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and your cover letter (or your site, or your ArtStation ... you do you !)
If you want to know us better, take a look at our Instagram, our Facebook page, or our Twitter account, there is plenty to discover about life @Asobo Studio!
See you soon ?!
The Asobo team