A whole planet to reproduce... if you like challenges, join us!
If you like challenges, numbers, coffee, surpassing yourself then keep reading, you'll be interested!
We are looking for a curious and talented R&D Engineer to work on the next Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This project is not like the others! You will need courage, patience, and it will require you to be autonomous and proactive in your work.
- If you have an excellent knowledge of C++ and Visual Studio (C# and Python would be a plus)
- If you have strong scientific knowledge (3D mathematics, image processing, data compression...)
- If you have experience in CPU/GPU optimization and debugging
- If you like working in a team and you can communicate easily in both French and English
And if you have an interest in aviation or flight simulators and cloud computing management (Azure, VM, Services...) then this is really a job made for you!
Here are the details of your missions:
- You will have to discover and improve the features and systems of our internal engine
- You will be in charge of adapting and modernizing our large codebase by developing new functionalities
- You will design and implement technical solutions to complex R&D problems involving image processing, computer vision, mesh processing, and machine learning…
- You will actively participate in the management and maintenance of the ongoing processes and you will be responsible for the integration in the final game
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (and a link to your website or other projects... whatever you want!).
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Or you can also visit our LinkedIn, Facebook page, or Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo! Sometimes we make pancakes!
See you soon!