QA testers wanted to join the Flight Simulator challenge!
If you like challenges, bug tracking, coffee, and challenging yourself then keep reading, you'll be interested!
We are looking for QA Testers, experienced or novice, but above all curious and involved to work on the next Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This project is not like the others! It will require courage, patience, and you will have to be autonomous and proactive in your work.
Beginners are accepted and will be trained in Asobo Studio methods.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You like to work in a team
- You're rigorous
- You're good at being flexible with your work schedule
- You are bilingual English-French
And if, on top of that, you have an interest in aviation or flight simulators then this is the job for you!
Within the QA team, and under the responsibility of the Lead QA :
- You'll have to maintain and update the bug database by following a pre-established process
- You will be in charge of prioritizing the importance of the bugs encountered to identify the most critical ones
- You will communicate bugs to the development team every day
- You'll have to make sure that these bugs are taken into account and fixed
- You will supervise user tests and report the results to the development team.
- You will make video captures/screenshots for marketing and/or internal purposes.
- You will create versions of the games under development and will be responsible for technical support
So far you're following us? If so, do not hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter.
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Alternatively, you can also visit our LinkedIn, Facebook page, or Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo! And you'll see, sometimes we make pancakes!
See you soon!
The Asobo Team