For the development of the new Microsoft Flight Simulator, we are looking for several QA testers to join the team.
These positions are for aviation and / or flight simulators enthusiasts, but also for curious neophytes who want to immerse themselves in this exciting universe!
Within the QA team, and under the responsibility of the Lead QA, your mission will be to:
- Maintain and update the bug database by following a pre-established process
- Prioritize the importance of the bugs encountered to identify the most critical
- Communication of bugs to the development teams
- Make sure that these bugs are correctly taken into account and corrected
- Supervise user tests and report the results to the development team
- Capture videos / screenshots for marketing and / or internal purposes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility in working hours
HOW TO JOIN US
How does it sound? If you've got what it takes, do not hesitate to send us an email to email@example.com with your CV and your cover letter (or your site, or your ArtStation ... you do you !)
If you want to know us better, take a look at our Instagram, our Facebook page, or our Twitter account, there is plenty to discover about life @Asobo Studio!
See you soon ?
The Asobo team