QA Testers wanted to join the Flight Simulator challenge !
If you like challenges, bug tracking and challenging yourself then keep reading, you'll be interested!
We are looking for QA Testers, experienced or novice, but above all curious and involved to work on the project Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This project is not like the others! It will require courage, patience, and you will have to be autonomous and proactive in your work.
- You have an interest in aviation or flight simulators
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You like to work in a team
- You're rigorous
- You are bilingual English-French
Beginners will be trained in Asobo Studio methods.
Within the QA team, and under the responsibility of the Lead QA :
- You will have to maintain and update the bug database by following a pre-established process
- You will be in charge of prioritizing the importance of the bugs encountered to identify the most critical ones
- You will communicate bugs to the development team every day
- You will have to make sure that these bugs are taken into account and fixed
- You will supervise user tests and report the results to the development team.
- You will make video captures/screenshots for marketing and/or internal purposes.
- You will create versions of the games under development and will be responsible for technical support
So far you're following us? If so, go in the blue banner below !
See you soon!
The Asobo Team