A Plane QA Tester wanted to join the Flight Simulator challenge !
If you like challenges, bug tracking and challenging yourself then keep reading, you'll be interested!
We are looking for a Plane QA Tester, experienced or novice, but above all curious and involved to work on the project Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- You have an interest in aviation and/or in flight simulators
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You like to work in a team
- You're rigorous
- You are bilingual English-French
Beginners will be trained in Asobo Studio methods.
Within the QA team, and under the responsibility of the Lead QA :
- You will have to maintain and update the bug database by following a pre-established process
- You will be in charge of prioritizing the importance of the bugs encountered to identify the most critical ones
- You will communicate bugs to the development team every day
- You will have to make sure that these bugs are taken into account and fixed
- You will supervise user tests and report the results to the development team.
- You will make video captures/screenshots for marketing and/or internal purposes.
- You will create versions of the games under development and will be responsible for technical support
So far you're following us? If so, go in the blue banner below !
See you soon!
The Asobo Team