Looking for Online Programmers to join us!
If you like challenges, C++, coffee, and challenging yourself then keep reading, you'll be interested!
We're looking for talented Online Programmers who are curious and involved to work on the next Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This project is not like the others! It will require courage, patience, and you will have to be autonomous and proactive in your work.
- You have strong C++ programming skills
- You already have experience in network programming (video games preferred)
- You've mastered tuning tools
- You have experience with current console SDKs
And if, on top of that, you have an interest in aviation or flight simulators and have already developed multiplayer games, then this job is for you!
- You'll be in charge of integrating the network layer into the game
- You'll be in charge of the client/server model
- You'll take care of the P2P model
- You'll have to manage cloud services
- You'll be in charge of the social network sharing system
- You will work within LAN / Internet constraints as well as PC / Consoles / mobile constraints
- You'll have to manage data, missions and leader boards
- The evolution of the internal network library
- You will create documentation on the designed and/or programmed elements
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (and your website, or other projects... as you wish!).
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Or you can also visit our LinkedIn, Facebook page, or Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo! And you'll see, sometimes we make pancakes!
See you soon!
The Asobo Team