Help us developping the massive world and online systems for the upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator!
- Integration of the network layer in the game
- Client/ server model
- P2P model
- Cloud services
- Sharing system on the social networks
- LAN/ Internet constraints
- PC/ Consoles/ mobiles constraints
- Data, missions and leaderboard management
- The evolution of the internal network’s library
- Creating documentation on the designed and/ or programmed elements
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Experience in network programming (video game related preferably)
- Development experience on a multiplayer game is a plus
- Mastery of tuning tools
- Experience on console SDKs
Updating all documentation on elements designed will also be part of your job.
HOW TO JOIN US
How does it sound? If you've got what it takes, do not hesitate to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and your cover letter (or your site, or your ArtStation ... you do you !)
If you want to know us better, take a look at our Instagram, our Facebook page, or our Twitter account, there is plenty to discover about life @Asobo Studio!
See you soon ?!
The Asobo team