Looking for an Online Programmer to join us!
If you like challenges, C++, and challenging yourself then keep reading, you'll be interested!
We're looking for a talented Online Programmer, curious and involved to work on Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- You have strong C++ programming skills
- You already have experience in network programming (video games preferred).
- You know how to use profiling tools
- You have experience with current console SDKs
And if, on top of that, you have an interest in aviation or flight simulators and have already developed multiplayer games, then this job is for you!
- You will be in charge of integrating the network layer and online services into the game
- You will take care of the network for client / server and P2P
- You will have to manage the cloud services
- You will work while respecting LAN / Internet constraints as well as PC / Consoles / mobile constraints
- You will have to manage the replicated data in collaboration with the Gameplay team
- You will develop the internal network library
- You will create documentation on the elements designed and / or programmed
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (and your website, or other projects... as you wish!).
See you soon!
The Asobo Team