The team behind A Plague Tale: Innocence is looking for a Level Designer!
If you like challenges, well-designed levels, coffee and challenging yourself then keep reading, you'll be interested!
We are looking for an experienced Level Designer to work on a project that has not yet been announced.
As it's about potentially joining the team on Asobo's new baby, we're looking for very passionate and ambitious people who want to push the quality of their work even further!
As we are a human-size team, this project will ask you to show great autonomy and proactivity in your work.
- If you are very creative and able to rely on solid videogame culture
- If you master the different phases of level design (sketch, block, prototype...)
- If you have a good ability to translate the design intentions into a game situation
- If you like to work in a team with the different poles (art, code, design, production)
- If you can analyze and synthesize
- If you are bilingual English-French
And if on top of that, you have a first experience on an AAA production, then this challenge is for you! Here are more details on what will be expected of you.
- You will design levels under the guidance of the Lead Level Designer
- You will have to integrate and adjust the elements that make up the levels
- You will create and update the Level Design documents
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (don't forget your website!).
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Or you can also visit our LinkedIn, Facebook page, or Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo! And you'll see, sometimes we make pancakes!
See you soon!
The Asobo Team