Looking for a Lead Engine Programmer to join us !
If you like numbers, coffee, and challenges then keep reading, you'll be interested!
We are looking for a talented Lead Engine Programmer, both rigorous and involved to work on the next Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This project is unlike any other! You will need to be armed with courage and patience, and it will require you to be autonomous and proactive in your work.
You will play a central role in this project. For this reason, we are looking for an experienced profile with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar position.
- You have a very good knowledge of the C++ language
- You have excellent knowledge of CPU, GPU, memory, cache, etc...
- You have a solid understanding of mathematics and algorithms
- You master tuning tools on PC or console (PIX, RAZOR, NSight, VTune, or other) and versioning tools
- You have already personally taken part in the implementation of optimized code for one or more platforms
- You have modern technical knowledge of rendering, audio, or other areas applicable to video games
- You have a thorough knowledge of DirectX 11 API SDKs, DirectX12 or Vulkan
- You are aware of the SMD instruction sets (AVX, SSE, Altivec)
- You are a very organized, rigorous, and reactive person
- You are able to communicate accurately and concisely
Do you recognize yourself? Then keep reading, you'll be interested!
In charge of the Programming team and the optimization of the game engine, here are the details of your missions:
- You will have to maintain, develop, and optimize the different software components of our internal game engine
- You will be in charge of the day-to-day management of the Programming team, ensuring the distribution of tasks, assessing the risks and the time needed to complete them
- You will ensure the follow-up of the implementation of the functionalities by your team
- You will provide technical solutions to problems encountered by the team on the project
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (or a link to your website,... whatever you want! )
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Or you can also visit our LinkedIn, Facebook page, or Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo! And you'll see, sometimes we make pancakes!
See you soon!
The Asobo Team