Why this recruitment?
The Gameplay team that originated the licence "A Plague Tale" wants to reinforce itself for the start of a new production.
Why is this a great opportunity?
Because you’ll join an ambitious team composed of experienced and passionate people. You’ll also have the opportunity to make a strong impact on the project.
Within the Gameplay team, which consists of 8 people, you will be under the supervision of Cyril, Lead Gameplay Programmer. You will also work in collaboration with other departments.
- You’ll work in collaboration with game designers and programmers
- You’ll develop and realise the architecture of new AI functionalities in the game: path finding, behaviour trees, etc…
- You’ll integrate all necessary elements such as animations, UI, sounds, etc…
- You’ll improve and optimize developed functionnalities
The fundamentals to succeed in this role
- You have at least 3 years of experience - or more - in a video game studio and you have a strong interest for AI
- You have thorough knowledge of C++ and 3D mathematics
- You like working in a team and you feel comfortable with communication
- You are autonomous, organised and versatile
- You have a passion for video game development
The little extras to be even more comfortable in this role
- You have released a video game
If this opportunity sounds like a relevant next step for your career, we'd love to meet you. Do not hesitate to fill out the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (and if you have a portfolio to present to us, we are of course interested).
The next steps?
- Review of your application
- Technical assessment
- HR interview
- Technical interview with the Leads of the project
See you soon!
The Asobo team
Asobo Studio is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation