We are looking for an autonomous and proactive User Interface Artist to integrate the team dedicated to AR / VR / MR projects, mainly on HoloLens. Curious and creative, you are sensitive to new technologies and are not afraid of learning new things in such an innovative sector.
- Design of the graphical elements of the user interfaces
- Collaborate with the UX Designer on the creation of experiences and problems of readability and ergonomics
- Collaborate with the art team (3D Art, Tech Art) to develop a seamless Art Direction
- Interaction Design and Motion Design
- Other artistic missions, such as the production of communication materials for marketing, etc.
- Mastery of the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, etc.)
- Mastery of motion design (keyframes, timelines, etc.)
- Excellent artistic sense (iconography, typography, HUD elements, etc.)
- A smart eye for composition, clarity and readability
- Work in agile method and task system
- Able to communicate ideas in English
As a plus :
- Knowledge of Unity (integration of UI elements, animations / animators, prefabs, etc.)
- Knowledge of After Effects
- A first experience in the sector of the AR / VR / MR or video game
- 3D software concepts (Maya, 3Ds Max, Blender, etc.)
HOW TO JOIN US
How does it sound? If you've got what it takes, do not hesitate to send us an email to email@example.com with your CV and your cover letter (or your site, or your ArtStation ... you do you !)
If you want to know us better, take a look at our Instagram, our Facebook page, or our Twitter account, there is plenty to discover about life @Asobo Studio!
See you soon ?!
The Asobo team