Join the team working on the project Microsoft Flight Simulator !
- You have a thorough knowledge of C++
- You have good knowledge of at least one scripting language (PowerShell, Python, ...).
- You have good communication skills and you like to work in a team
- You are autonomous, responsible and versatile
- You have knowledge of versioning tools (Perforce, Git, SVN)
- You are comfortable in reading/writing/speaking English
As a "plus":
- You have knowledge of Unity or Unreal engines
- You have a good level in following programming area GUI / GUI, network, gameplay, tools, rendering, system, backend, frontend ...
- You have an additional interest in aviation or flight simulators
You will join the HoloForge team and work on an already substantial codebase. You will be responsible for developing, improving, and maintaining Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- You will design and write code
- You will create documentation on the elements designed and / or programmed
- You will improve and update existing features
- You will maintain the existing codebase
- You will present your work to your colleagues during reviews, always with joy and good humor
- You will have feedback on your work and you will design generic solutions if needed
So far you're following us? If so, go in the formular below !
See you soon!
The Asobo Team