A Full Stack Web Developer to join the studio !
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Web Developer, both rigorous and involved to work on Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- You hold a diploma in computer science (engineering school or similar training)
- You have been involved in the conception and development of websites that are still live today (portfolio recommended)
- You have strong skills in the following technologies:
- HTML, CSS
- PHP + Symfony framework
- Python + Django framework
- You have good skills in the following technologies:
- Azure DevOps
- C++ and/or C#
- You regularly use version management tools (Perforce / Git / SVN)
Under the responsibility of the Lead Programmer, you will be required to participate in different tasks:
- Conceive and develop websites with a strong focus on their community
- Harmonize the appearance and user-experience of existing websites
- Conceive and implement APIs to allow communication between the sim and internet website(s)
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter.
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Otherwise you can also visit our LinkedIn, our Facebook page, or our Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo!
See you soon!
The Asobo team