Help us making the massive Flight Simulator world prettier than ever!
If you like realistic modeling then keep reading, it will interest you!
We are looking for a talented Environment Artist, both rigorous and committed to work on the project Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- You have a solid working knowledge of 3DS Max and Photoshop
- You have attention to detail while maintaining efficiency in the modeling process
- You have a good eye for industrial design
- You are motivated by the objective of pushing realism and fidelity to references further and further
- You have a high degree of self-motivation and initiative
And if, on top of that...
- You have experience applying and adjusting shaders
- You have knowledge and/or experience in PBR (physical rendering)
...Then this challenge is for you!
- You will be in charge of creating 3D meshes and assembling scenes for architectural and organic environments
- You'll have to model photo-realistic next-gen objects
- You will create and apply the appropriate textures
- You will work within the technical constraints
So far you're following us? If so, go in the blue banner below with your CV and your cover letter (don't forget your website or your ArtStation!...).
See you soon!
The Asobo Team