What if you could give a virtual access to the whole world ?
The role of DevOps is essential within this project. You will improve the in-game services to add depth and ensure the players have an enjoyable and accurate experience.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or other highly technical, scientific discipline
- You have a previous success in technical engineering
- You are interested in new technologies
- You have interest and passion for games and games development
- You have a proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
- French speaking would be a bonus, but not essential
- Programming language: C #, C++, .Net
- Containerization and orchestration: Kubernetes (Helm knowledge is a bonus)
- Source code repository: Perforce, Git
- Build and Deploy Automation: Azure DevOps
- Scripting: Bash, Powershell
- Cloud Providers : Azure
- Monitoring tools : Grafana, Application Insights, Prometheus
- Experience with CI/CD (Azure DevOps preferred)
- You will gather and analyse metrics from both platforms and services to assist in performance tuning, fault finding, and service availability
- You will work with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures
- You will participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- You will create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts
- You will measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve
- You will balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level objectives
- You will be part of a 24/7 Support rotation
So far you're following us? If so, go in the blue banner below !
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Otherwise you can also visit our LinkedIn, our Facebook page, or our Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo!
See you soon!
The Asobo team