The Microsoft Flight Simulator team is looking for a talented DevOps to join!
- Develop and maintain high availability online services
- Continuous Integration Pipeline Configuration
- Design and configuration of service infrastructures
- Automation of service deployments
- Improve tools and services in collaboration with the development team
- Implementation of monitoring and warning systems.
- Ensure deployed applications are operational and properly maintained
- Programming language: C #, knowledge of Asp.Net Core and C ++ would be a plus
- Containerization and orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
- Source code repository: Perforce, Git
- Build and Deploy Automation: Azure DevOps, Jenkins
- Scripting: Bash, Powershell
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure
- Monitoring tools: Grafana, Application Insights
- OS: Linux / Windows
- 4 years of experience minimum
- Good knowledge of network technologies: DNS, routing, firewall, proxies, TCP / UDP / HTTP
- Good knowledge of cloud technologies: Redis, Azure Storage, Application Gateways
- Capable of defining a server infrastructure and proposing solutions adapted to each project.
- Interested in new technologies
- Good interpersonal skills and good communication
TO JOIN US
So far you're following us? If so, don't hesitate to fill in the contact form below with your CV and cover letter.
If you want to get to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Otherwise you can also visit our LinkedIn, our Facebook page, or our Twitter account, there's a lot to discover about life in Asobo!
See you soon!
The Asobo team