Looking for a Data Manager to join us!
If you like coffee and surpassing yourself then keep reading, you'll be interested!
We are looking for a talented, rigorous, and committed Data Manager to work on Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This project is unlike any other! You will need to be armed with courage and patience, and it will require you to be autonomous and proactive in your work.
- Good knowledge of version management software (especially Perforce)
- You are rigorous and methodical in your work
- You are comfortable with the direct communication between the different members of the team.
- You are comfortable working in a French and multicultural environment
- A good knowledge of at least one scripting language would be a plus (PowerShell, Python, ...)
- A knowledge of an object-oriented language (C #, C ++, Java, ...) would be a plus
If you recognize yourself, then this position is for you!
- Create the different versions of the game, ensuring their quality and stability. Be reactive and report problems in advance to ensure a production line without interruption (compilation problems ...).
- You are in charge of solving the productivity problems of the production tools, in direct relation with the Leads and the QA.
- You may need to develop tools or participate in their design.
- In relation with all the teams of the project, you ensure a role of tools support to the users and for their use of the versions (list of modifications, remote debugging, call stack, rules of reproduction, continuous integration...).
- Update the documents and information materials of the tools and versions for which you are responsible.
- You are participating in a live content publishing process.
How does it sound? If you've got what it takes, do not hesitate to fill the contract form bellow with your CV and your cover letter (or your site, or your ArtStation ... you do you !)
See you soon!
The Asobo team