- You will create the different versions of the game, ensuring their quality and stability
- You will be reactive and report problems in advance to ensure a production line without interruption (compilation problems etc...)
- You will be in charge of solving the productivity problems of the tools production, in direct relation with the Leads and the QA
- You may need to develop tools or participate in their design
- In relation with all the teams of the project, you will ensure a role of tools support to the users and for their use of the versions (list of modifications, remote debugging, call stack, rules of reproduction, continuous integration...)
- You will update the documents and information materials of the tools and versions for which you are responsible for
- You will participate in a live content publishing process
The fundamentals to succed in this role
- You have good knowledges of a version management software (Perforce ideally)
- You are rigorous and methodical
- You are comfortable with the direct communication
- You are comfortable working in a French and multicultural environment
The little extras to be even more comfortable in this role
- You have a good knowledge of at least one scripting language (PowerShell, Python, ...)
- A knowledge of an object-oriented language (C #, C ++, Java, ...) would be a plus
If this opportunity sounds like a relevant next step for your career, we'd love to meet you. Do not hesitate to fill out the contact form below with your CV and cover letter (and if you have a portfolio to present to us, we are of course interested).
What are the next steps?
- Study of your application
- Technical test
- Interview with a member of the HR team
- Technical interview with the Leads of the project
If you want to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Otherwise you can also go to our LinkedIn, our Facebook page, or our Twitter account, there are plenty of things to discover about life in Asobo!
See you soon!
The Asobo team
Asobo Studio is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation